Tuesday 26 April 2011

vanessa hudgens's cranberry look :)

So I am a BIG fan of Vanessa Hudgens's style. Her style is cute and chic but still looks comfortable and not crazy to wear everyday. So this is the style I chose for today..


It's such a cute casual outfit for those laid back shopping days! I chose this outfit because I really like pashmina's right now, and this deep red pashmina looks really cute with her dark t-shirt and light jeans.This is how I tried to  recreate this look with some cheaper alternatives ..I left all the links to the sites under the pictures. Enjoy!

Okay so to start off she's wearing a cute flowy black shirt. I was searching through a bunch of websites and I couldn't really find a cute black shirt that looked silky like the one shes wearing. I kept coming across a lot of cotton black tanks. Finally I went on Zara.com and found a t-shirt pretty similar to the one Vanessa Hudgens is wearing.


Zara: $29.00

The next thing I went looking for was the jeans.I love the way she has them cuffed at the bottom. She's wearing a cute light washed pair of jeans that are slightly distressed. Now with so many varieties of denim in today's fashion it wasn't hard to find a pair that were similar to hers. I got these from Hollisterco.ca


Hollister Co : $110.00

HER SHOES<3 omg I love her shoes! The cranberry pashmina and shoes were the two things that pulled me into this outfit. You wouldn't normally see a peep toe pump in such a a casual outfit but she made it look very cute and it kind of dressed up the outfit. As we all know Forever21 has a good shoe collection for a very good price so of course it was my first stop.

Forever21: $24.80
Finally the cranberry pashmina!
I didn't know this website before today but I looked throught it and they have some pretty cute pashminas and they look super soft.


The Pashmina Store: $29.99

It isn't really noticeable in the picture but she is wearing a purse that kind of looks like a cross body bag. I didn't really like the purse that she was wearing and I thought a handbag would match the feminine look she was going for with her peep toe shoes. Plus i really like the whole design of this handbag it looks like an oversize coin purse! 

Handbag Heaven: $48.95

^ I really love this site I would totally recommend it for anyone looking for a cute everyday handbag. 

Hope this post can help 
Love Marlucia <33


No comments:

Post a Comment